This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Seminars in Nephrology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Nephroimmunopathology and pathophysiology.Am J Physiol. 1985; 248: F319-F331
- Functional adaptations of the kidney to immunological injury.in: Wilson C.B. Brenner B.M. Stein J.H. Immunologic Mechanisms of Renal Disease. Churchill Livingstone, New York, NY1979: 122-143
- Pathophysiology of experimental glomerulonephritis in rats.J Clin Invest. 1974; 53: 1402-1423
- Acute effects of anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody on the process of glomerular filtration in the rat.J Clin Invest. 1976; 58: 899-911
- Determinants of glomerular filtration in the rat.J Clin Invest. 1975; 55: 305-318
- Mechanism of glomerular injury. Preservation of a close functional linkage between individual nephrons and surrounding microvasculature.J Clin Invest. 1982; 69: 185-198
- Production of the nephrotic syndrome in rats by Freund's adjuvants and rat kidney suspension.in: Proc Soc Exp Med. 100. 1959: 660-664
- Immunoelectron microscopic demonstration of Thy-1 antigen on the surfaces of mesangial cells in the rat glomerulus.Nephron. 1987; 43: 293-298
- Selective glomerular cell immune injury-anti-mesangial cell antibodies.in: Davis A.M. Briggs J.R. Green R. Proc Xth Int Congress of Nephrol, London, UK Balliere-Tindall, 1988: 509-522
- An evaluation of the development of experimental membranous nephropathy.Kidney Int. 1987; 31: 1267-1278
- A new role for complement in experimental membranous nephropathy in rats.J Clin Invest. 1980; 66: 1339-1350
- Autologous immune complex nephritis induced with renal tubular antigen. I. Identification and isolation of the pathogenetic antigen.J Exp Med. 1968; 127: 555-572
- An evaluation of the role of complement depletion in experimental membranous nephropathy in the rat.Lab Invest. 1988; 58: 539-544
- The acute effects of anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody on the process of glomerular filtration in the rat: The influence of dose and complement depletion.J Clin Invest. 1978; 61: 910-921
- Effects of glomerular filtration dynamics on the glomerular permeability coefficient.Am J Physiol. 1981; 240: F245-F254
- The influence of concomitant experimental hypertension and glomerulonephritis in the rat.Kidney Int. 1987; 32: 652-663
- Effect of leukocyte depletion on glomerular dynamics during acute glomerular injury.Kidney Int. 1985; 28: 28-35
- Glomerular immune injury in the rat. The influence of AII and α-adrenergic inhibitors.Kidney Int. 1981; 20: 452-461
- Predominant functional roles for thromboxane A2 and prostaglandin E2 during late nephrotoxic serum glomerulonephritis in the rat.J Clin Invest. 1990; 85: 1974-1982
- Preservation of the glomerular capillary ultrafiltration coefficient during rat nephrotoxic serum nephritis by a specific leukotriene D4 receptor antagonist.J Clin Invest. 1988; 81: 1702-1709
- Effects of the anaphylatoxin, C5a, on renal and glomerular hemodynamics in the rat.Kidney Int. 1986; 30: 62-67
- Immunocytochemical localization of the Heymann nephritis antigen (gp 330) in glomerular epithelial cells of normal Lewis rats.J Exp Med. 1983; 157: 667-686
- Role of the terminal complement pathway in experimental membranous nephropathy in the rabbit.J Clin Invest. 1983; 72: 1948-1957
- Detection of terminal complement components in experimental glomerular injury.Kidney Int. 1984; 26: 830-837
- In vivo interaction of antibodies with cell surface antigens. A mechanism responsible for in situ formation of immune deposits in the zona pellucida in rabbit oocytes.J Clin Invest. 1985; 75: 1369-1380
- Urinary excretion of C56-9 reflects disease activity in passive Heymann nephritis.Kidney Int. 1989; 36: 65-71
- Pathogenesis of passive Heymann nephritis: Chlorpromazine inhibits antibody mediated redistribution of cell surface antigens and prevents development of the disease.Kidney Int. 1986; 29 (abstr): 268
- Role of angiotensin II in experimental membranous nephropathy.Am J Physiol. 1988; 23: F500-F506
- Quantitative and qualitative studies of antibody-induced mesangial cell damage in the rat.Kidney Int. 1987; 32: 514-525
- Antibody induced mesangial cell (MC) lysis and proliferation: Glomerular hemodynamic consequences.in: Presented to 20th Annual Meeting, Am Soc Nephrol, 1987Kidney Int. 33. 1988: 327
- Platelets mediate glomerular cell proliferation in immune complex nephritis induced by anti-mesangial cell antibodies in the rat.Am J Pathol. 1990; 136: 369-374
- Complement (C) dependent localization of platelets (PLTs) in antibody mediated mesangial proliferative nephritis.Kidney Int. 1990; 37: 412
- Elevated expression of transforming growth factor-B and proteoglycan production in experimental glomerulonephritis: Possible role in expansion of the mesangial extracellular matrix.J Clin Invest. 1990; 86: 453-462
- Glomerular hemodynamic (GH) response to changes in volume status after lysis of mesangial cells (MC).in: Presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting Am Soc Nephrol, Washington, DC, December 1990J Am Soc Nephrol. 1. 1990: 661 (abstr)
☆Supported from the National Institutes of Health (DK40251, DK28602, DK30043, and DK32353) and Funds Provided by the Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs.
☆This is publication no. 6628-IMM from the Department of Immunology, Research Institute of Scripps Clinic, La Jolla, CA.
© 1991 Published by Elsevier Inc.