Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines for chronic kidney disease: evaluation, classification, and stratification.Am J Kidney Dis. 2002; 39: S17-S31
- Prevalence of chronic kidney disease and decreased kidney function in the adult US population: Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.Am J Kidney Dis. 2003; 41: 1-12
- Chronic kidney disease management in the United Kingdom: NEOERICA project results.Kidney Int. 2007; 72: 92-99
- A population-based study of the incidence and outcomes of diagnosed chronic kidney disease.Am J Kidney Dis. 2003; 42: 677-684
- Unreferred chronic kidney disease: a longitudinal study.Am J Kidney Dis. 2004; 43: 825-835
- Late referral for dialysis: improving the management of chronic renal disease.QJM. 2002; 95: 363-370
- National service framework for renal services.2005 ([cited 2009 July 9])
- PMIP weekly status report.([2009 February 25])
- The quality and outcomes framework.([2009 February 25])
- Chronic kidney disease in adults: UK guidelines for identification, management and referral.Royal College of Physicians of London, 2006 ([cited 2009 July 9])
- Identification, management, and referral of adults with chronic kidney disease: concise guidelines.Clin Med. 2005; 5: 635-642
- The short CKD eGuide, derived from the UK CKD Guidelines.2005 ([2008 April 12])
- UK consensus conference on early chronic kidney disease—6 and 7 February 2007.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2007; 22: 2455-2457
- Chronic Kidney Disease.([2009 February 25])
- Estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR).([2009 February 25])
Ansell D, Feehally J, Fogarty D, Tomson C, Williams AJ, Warwick G: UK Renal Registry Report 2008. Bristol: UK Renal Registry.
- CKD forum.([2009 February 25])
- Primary care-based disease management of chronic kidney disease (CKD), based on estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR) reporting, improves patient outcomes.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2008; 23: 549-555
- The cost of implementing UK guidelines for the management of chronic kidney disease.Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2007; 22: 2504-2512
- Screening for chronic kidney disease: where does Europe go?.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008; 3: 616-623