Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Chronic kidney disease in children: the global perspective.Pediatr Nephrol. 2007; 22: 1999-2009
- Evolving importance of kidney disease: from subspecialty to global health burden.Lancet. 2013; 382: 158-169
- Glomerular filtration rate via plasma iohexol disappearance: pilot study for chronic kidney disease in children.Kidney Int. 2006; 69: 2070-2077
- Optimizing iohexol plasma disappearance curves to measure the glomerular filtration rate in children with chronic kidney disease.Kidney Int. 2010; 77: 65-71
- Universal GFR determination based on two time points during plasma iohexol disappearance.Kidney Int. 2011; 80: 423-430
- New equations to estimate GFR in children with CKD.J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 20: 629-637
- Improved equations estimating GFR in children with chronic kidney disease using an immunonephelometric determination of cystatin C.Kidney Int. 2012; 82: 445-453
- Age- and sex-dependent clinical equations to estimate glomerular filtration rates in children and young adults with chronic kidney disease.Kidney Int. 2021; 99: 948-956
- Design and methods of the Chronic Kidney Disease in Children (CKiD) prospective cohort study.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2006; 1: 1006-1015
- The CKiD study: overview and summary of findings related to kidney disease progression.Pediatr Nephrol. 2021; 36: 527-538
- Combination of pediatric and adult formulas yield valid glomerular filtration rate estimates in young adults with a history of pediatric chronic kidney disease.Kidney Int. 2018; 94: 170-177
National Kidney Foundation. Removing race from estimates of kidney function. 2021. [cited 2021 March 12]. Available from: https://www.kidney.org/news/removing-race-estimates-kidney-function.
- Reassessing the inclusion of race in diagnosing kidney diseases: an interim report from the NKF-ASN Task Force.Am J Kidney Dis. 2021; 78: 103-115
CKiD U25 eGFR. [cited 2021 March 12]. Available from: https://ckid-gfrcalculator.shinyapps.io/eGFR.
- KDIGO 2012 clinical practice guideline for the evaluation and management of chronic kidney disease.Kidney Int Suppl. 2013; 3: 1
- Predictors of rapid progression of glomerular and nonglomerular kidney disease in children and adolescents: the Chronic Kidney Disease in Children (CKiD) cohort.Am J Kidney Dis. 2015; 65: 878-888
- Estimating time to ESRD in children with CKD.Am J Kidney Dis. 2018; 71: 783-792
- Achieved clinic blood pressure level and chronic kidney disease progression in children: a report from the Chronic Kidney Disease in Children cohort.Pediatr Nephrol. 2021; 36: 1551-1559
- Composite endpoints.J Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 128: 157-158
- Incidence of initial renal replacement therapy over the course of kidney disease in children.Am J Epidemiol. 2019; 188: 2156-2164
- Long-term course and mechanisms of progression of renal disease in hemolytic uremic syndrome.Kidney Int Suppl. 2005; 97 (S102-6)
- Hidden imputations and the Kaplan-Meier estimator.Am J Epidemiol. 2020; 189: 1408-1411
- Parametric survival analysis and taxonomy of hazard functions for the generalized gamma distribution.Stat Med. 2007; 26: 4352-4374
- Describing the flexibility of the generalized gamma and related distributions.J Stat Distrib App. 2017; 4: 15
- Child and parental perspectives on communication and decision making in pediatric CKD: a focus group study.Am J Kidney Dis. 2018; 72: 547-559
- Mode of initial renal replacement therapy and transplant outcomes in the Chronic Kidney Disease in Children (CKiD) study.Pediatr Nephrol. 2020; 35: 1015-1021
- Renin-angiotensin II-aldosterone system blockers and time to renal replacement therapy in children with CKD.Pediatr Nephrol. 2017; 32: 643-649
- Association of proteinuria with race, cause of chronic kidney disease, and glomerular filtration rate in the chronic kidney disease in children study.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2009; 4: 812-819
- Anemia in children with chronic kidney disease.Pediatr Nephrol. 2008; 23: 209-219
- Nephrotic-range proteinuria is strongly associated with poor blood pressure control in pediatric chronic kidney disease.Kidney Int. 2014; 85: 938-944
- Albuminuria, proteinuria, and renal disease progression in children with CKD.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017; 12: 912-920
- Association of time-varying blood pressure with chronic kidney disease progression in children.JAMA Netw Open. 2020; 3 (e1921213)
National Kidney Foundation. Pediatric Chronic Kidney Disease Risk Calculator. [cited 2021 March 12]. Available from: https://www.kidney.org/professionals/kdoqi/gfr_calculatorPedRiskCalc.
- More realistic estimation of time to ESRD in children.Am J Kidney Dis. 2018; 71: 766-768
CKiD calculators–CKiD study. [cited 2021 March 12]. Available from: https://statepi.jhsph.edu/ckid/investigator-resources/ckid-calculators.
- Methods for characterizing differences in longitudinal glomerular filtration rate changes between children with glomerular chronic kidney disease and those with nonglomerular chronic kidney disease.Am J Epidemiol. 2011; 174: 604-612
- Time-varying coefficient of determination to quantify the explanatory power of biomarkers on longitudinal GFR among children with chronic kidney disease.Ann Epidemiol. 2018; 28: 549-556
- Hemoglobin decline in children with chronic kidney disease: baseline results from the chronic kidney disease in children prospective cohort study.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2008; 3: 457-462
- Racial differences in renal replacement therapy initiation among children with a nonglomerular cause of chronic kidney disease.Ann Epidemiol. 2016; 26 (780-7.e1)
- Nonparametric assessment of differences between competing risk hazard ratios: application to racial differences in pediatric chronic kidney disease progression.Clin Epidemiol. 2020; 12: 83-93
- Low serum bicarbonate and CKD progression in children.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2020; 15: 755-765
- Hyperuricemia and progression of CKD in children and adolescents: the Chronic Kidney Disease in Children (CKiD) cohort study.Am J Kidney Dis. 2015; 66: 984-992
- Growth failure, risk of hospitalization and death for children with end-stage renal disease.Pediatr Nephrol. 2002; 17: 450-455
- Medication treatment complexity and adherence in children with CKD.Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2014; 9: 247-254
Financial disclosure and conflict of interest statements: none.